The inventory is where all the player's items, spells, food, armor, weapons, runes, furniture and blocks will be sorted and stored.
The GUI is divided into the following sections:
- Gem slot - This is where items such as the Butterfly/Stamina/ gem, go.
- Armor slots
- Ring slots
- Vanity slots - Items such as mask and spare armor pieces go here. Armor equipped here does not grant any effects.
- Pet slot - Where pets such as the Jack or Phoenix go. They act just like caught monsters.
- Necklace slot
- Wing slot (currently unused as there are no wings in the game yet)
- Backpack section - Shows all items you currently have.
- Weapons section - Shows all kinds of weapons, gems, rings, necklaces, masks, and tools (axe and hoe)
- Materials section - Shows all the materials (wood, stone, orbs, ores, bars)
- Decoration section - Shows all kinds of plants, furniture and decoration items.
- Blocks section - Shows every block.
- Food section - Shows all consumable food items, along with crystals and wisps.
- Spells section - Shows all player-made spells and all collected gems.
- Runes section - Shows all runes.
Aside from those, at the bottom of the main 8 slots there are six bars, which only one of these is used as of now to show how many dark souls you have.